Business Startup and Support Services
ZAETRIC helps small business owners to work through the process of business startup including development of operating documentation or procedures necessary. This support involves but is not limited to the following topics:
- Business plan development
- Company formation paperwork
- Business process workflow
- Locating a business facility
- Contract management
- Developing job descriptions
- Finding startup personnel
- Developing & documenting operating procedures
NOTE: ZAETRIC services are not offered as or intended to be a substitute for competent legal counsel or CPA services.
For domestic and foreign companies desiring to establish a business presence in Houston without the initial cost of maintaining an office or personnel, ZAETRIC can help. In addition to the business startup services offered above, ZAETRIC provides assistance in Houston with the following:
• Perform business errands for clients
• Delivery of mission critical documents or messages
• Perform business-related site visits and develop findings reports
• Attend meetings on behalf of clients
• Gather project, vendor and business information
• Locate and qualify various local services as needed
• Assist with conference and meeting setup
More information about ZAETRIC technical writing services can be read at “Document development, merging and editing of a wide range of document types” and “Technical Writing for a variety of subject matter”.
ZAETRIC offers printing and binding services for all documentation developed. Read more about these ZAETRIC services at: “Printing and Binding”, “Printing and binding in a variety of sizes and types”, “CD production, duplication and printing” and “Design and printing of brochures and marketing collateral”.